We invite you to participate and showcase in one of the largest Indian American Event in the USA – India Day Parade and Celebration headlined by a top bollywood singer. Please come and celebrate with us and get visibility in front of thousands of people. We are offering multiple Grand, Event, Title, Area and level Sponsorship Packages, each with different levels of exposure before and during India Day Parade, Festival & Celebration. Grand, Event, Area and Title Sponsorship will include a variety of enhanced customized benefits including branding, visibility, premium seating, extensive networking opportunities, decorated floats, etc.
- We are offering multiple Grand, Event, Title, Area and level Sponsorship Packages, each with different benefit and exposure before and during India Day Parade, Festival & Celebration. Our premium packages start from $10,000 while other packages from $1000.
- We are also offering Bollywood Box, which will be a great opportunity to showcase your name/business and entertain your clients, family and friends in your own private tent in the proximity of the concert stage.
- Booths in the celebration area will be a great way to showcase/sell your products to thousands attending.
Following is the copy of our sponsorship levels. Please contact us for the detailed sponsorship brochure.
Why Sponsor – History & Credibility
Successful History: Steller success in the last 4 years. Proven track record of quality program and attendance that is growing leaps & bounds.
Organizers Credibility: Organized by and under the professional management of ICO, a group of successful professionals and business leaders with over 400 years of combined planning and execution experience related to large, mission critical projects and initiatives.
Where will money go: Organizing India Day, Educational Programs, Scholarships, Supporting Veteran and Community Organizations
Why Sponsor – Marketing & Visibility
Target Audience: Expected attendance of over 25,000 Adults and Children representing average household income of over $100K and a high annual spend per household
Objectives: Brand establishment and reassurance; Network with other sponsors and high net worth individuals / businesses; Showcase your name/business to thousands attending and entertain your clients
- Advertising (TV, Radio and Print)
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Affiliate associations, Indian Consulate, City of Naperville PR and word of mouth marketing programs
- Posters, yard signs and flyers at prominent places
- Live telecast of parade by multiple TV channels
- Organize networking receptions with community and specialized groups
Why Sponsor – Community and Social Responsibility
- Be seen as a supporter of social and cultural diversity
- To make a difference
- Engage with global community activities and contributions, works toward building strong relationships with its stakeholders and community organizations
- For Indian Americans:
- Feel Proud & Give self-confidence to next generation
- Build assurance in all other communities about the contributions and heritage of Indian Americans
- Giving back for making our communities better