Dharmisth Patel is an entrepreneur with more than 25 years of experience in QSR Industries. He successfully manages several business and social responsibilities simultaneously and has made positive contributions to business and social communities over several years.
• CEO & founding member of Chehar- Maruti group of companies, a company that owns and operates several quick service restaurants in Chicago land area.
• President of Mamata Enterprises, Inc. Mamata is a leader in Plastic Converting and Processing Machinery.
• Vice Chairman & Member of Board of National DCP, a cooperative supply chain company providing supply & services to Dunkin Donuts restaurants.
• Member of Executive Board of Midwest Food Manufacturing, a company manufacturing & supplying fresh donuts to Dunkin Donuts restaurants.
• Member of Board of Kadva Patidar Samaj (KPS), an association organized for Kadva Patidar Samaj families, to provide them with a platform for cultural, educational and religious programs.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from University of Illinois, a diploma in Mechanical Engineering and diploma in Automobile Engineering from Gujarat Technical Board. Mr. Patel lives in Naperville with his wife, Panna Patel. They have a daughter pursuing degree in Pharmacy and one son who is attending high school in Naperville.